Tuesday, April 15, 2008

early retirement...

the continuous pain in my upper right arm has led me to make this announcement...

i have to stop playing drums this year...only this year i hope...

see the ball shaped figure in the red circles...those are some sort of a collection of either fluid or blood in between my muscle in my right arm..actually been feeling the pain since last year but i thought it was just a slight pain..damn should've checked it earlier on...so now just waiting for the right time to go under the knife..but for now no drumming for me..

:(

wish me all the best y'all!!

3 comments:

speul said...

wow.. kenak operate? shio teruk juak..

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

at first..aku ingat "kenak jewl ada gambar ultrasound??nya dah kawin ka? dah mok ada anak ka??" but seriously...really looked like ultrasound....

_zAe.E.pinQ_ said...

faham sik??!
at first, i thot it was.... your baby scan hahahhaaa
but, hey you'll go thru it. very well i suppose. you can do it! :))