Monday, August 11, 2008

and another one bites the dust...

Hypocrites

Aren’t we all?
Turn our faces on that word when we fall,
Like the times you said how much you hated him,
But still you are in love with him,
Tattoos on the legs are show offs you said,
Oh look at you; you even have one on that left,
I used to be a Red Devil, yes I confess to you,
But now I’m a Blue, but I’m no glory hunter,
Unlike you, own a red car with them stickers,
But lying that you’re a Kop,
You think you can impress her?
Music is universal, it soothes our soul,
But how come when it came to “Stars”,
You suddenly have got no balls?
To those offended by these,
Please don’t be pissed,
I’m just saying what I’ve seen,
And I also mean to tease.


1 comment:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

so..aku start jadi penulis cerita, kau start jadi penulis puisi eh...