Monday, November 10, 2008

paramour no more...

time and time again,
kept reminding myself,
even though no pain,
but it feels like hurting myself,
don't mean to hurt the other half,
but this secret is well kept safe from the other half,
you see she was the candy of my eye,
the one my heart longed to cry,
but didn't make a move cos i didn't know why,
probably the damn policy or personal tie,
till i let her go to someone else' eye,
but we each other did still keep in touch,
thought she was still available,
but she's now in his couch,
as we both are now attached to different heart,
I'm grateful enough to have my other half,
as I think she is with her other half.

3 comments:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

Hmmph......macam...hmmph...Yyah...

Anonymous said...

well i know it now. and it's not a secret anymore..

speul said...

aaa aaa.. julian.. sik tauk... aaa aaa... jeng jeng jeng...