Tuesday, October 2, 2007

the election...

yes since i'm in the mood to share something here, might as well i share to u what's been bugging me...The Student Council Election...me and my friends thought we could do something to spice up the election a bit by nominating yours truly in it..as we were about to put my name in it, 
to our dismay, 
there were no other names listed in it yet...aahhh i wanted to bail out but cos for the fun of it,
i just put my name in it..hahaha..since there are no competitors yet,
u might expect a win without contesting eh?..now that bothers me..
u see i suck in handling myself, what more to say about handling the student council...but since the student council is nearly 
disfunctional, 
might as well i defunct it for good...let's see how it goes...will be bz campaigning soon ;)

1 comment:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

"..but since the student council is nearly
disfunctional,
might as well i defunct it for good..."

That is so true...wawawawawaw......