Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Earth Angel

There is no one like you,

The ways you make me feel like you do,

Words are hard to find,

To express what I have in my mind,

No matter how hard I try,

As everytime you pass me by,

I can only catch your beautiful smile,

I want to know you more,

Like what’s your favorite music and so much more,

You are my inspiration in this boring place,

You make my day by just putting that smile on your face,

I know I never show,

But I guess you already know,

How much I feel for you,

Just hope your intuition, you won’t throw.


amber is the color of her energy

2 comments:

Braynumb said...

dude! can't see who! who's that girl??? ahem2? hahahaha... j/k bro... been a while man... see ya soon!

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

errrr......the pic's like that so we can't see whoz the one next to you??? errrr.......okaaayyyy.....