Thursday, December 13, 2007

if poetry isn't romantic...what is?

now in the city of energy..left the cat city last sunday...was in the flood city few days ago...but that's not the point here...just found out that jessica is pregnant..ahhh crap..there goes my love :P and also last week my fav band has chosen singapore as their concert stopover instead of kL...there goes my hope of meeting them again...and to add more insult into injury, she does not want to read my poem which was inspired and meant for her and her alone...there goes my inspiration...

heartbreaks...

4 comments:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

oh...kasihan...it's ok man..part of life....

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

I poster something for you over my blog...

Im-Bia said...

Jewl, kali u need another poem for her kot. It's okay, jewl. It's just a beginning;p

speul said...

adoh2.. ooo tedah nya... maybe u should give her more than a poem... mcm berik makan ka.. ahaha.. opss.. sorie.. unintended.. peace..